Friday, April 15, 2016

Please consider donating!

Our students are Readers with a capital R! I have trouble keeping up with their requests for new materials. To keep them satisfied, I have put together a Donors Choose grant for student requests. 

If you are not aware, students can request new books for the collection any time. Let me tell you, they stuff my request box full! I've recently gone through the latest suggestions and added them to this grant. 

Purchasing new materials (and doing so for specific students, even) is the easiest way to connect students to the Media Center. It helps me build community and it makes their voices heard. 

Feel like donating? Head on over to my Donors Choose page and help out today! As a special bonus, use the code EMPOWER through Thursday, April 21 and Donors Choose will match your donation dollar for dollar (up to $100). 

No comments:

Post a Comment